Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day




I hope all the mom's I know are having a truly wonderful day!
I wish I was with my mom, sister and grandma to give them big hugs ... we will Face Time them in a little bit!

I know my family is spoiling me today ... [ my kids are all doing everything I ask ;) ]
That is how I got this picture ... which I already love!



I was treated to breakfast, a new yellow purse!, a necklace (homemade by Susie), and lots of sweet cards.

This made me smile:

My interview about MY MOM, by Sam
(He did this at preschool)

1.  What does your mom look like?
She has tall hair and brown eyes.  (What is tall hair??)

2.  What does your mom do all day?
Goes exercising and drops me off at school  (When I asked about this, Sam looked right at me and said how am I supposed to know what you are doing ... I am at school ... this boy!)

3.  What does you mom like to make for you?
Raspberry shakes { No I do not ... because then I have to pull out the blender and have extra things to wash up :) ... but they are his favorite, so I make it kind of like Cold Stone, and just mix the berries into the ice cream by hand }

4.  What does your mom love to play?
She plays pirates with me!

I love my mom because ... she lets me go outside and play with my friends!

So sweet!

0 comments: