Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I felt loved this Mother's Day!

Steve went in to see patients in the morning so,
I woke up to Susie giving me breakfast in bed...
Toast with Jam, Fruit and a Glass of Icy Diet Coke!
(she even brought some for my usual stow-a-way, Sam, cuz she remembered wanting to eat in bed when she as little.)
As we ate she played songs from her i-pod that she had picked just for me ...
The Best Day by Taylor Swift, 
I'll Always Remember You, Miley Cyrus,
I Want You, Savage Garden,
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper, 
My Life Would Suck by Kelly Clarkston ;)
and we just chatted and laughed,
priceless.
Afterwards she even went down to clean the kitchen up!

Then I took my sheets off to wash because Sam got cinnamon toast all over - lol
perfect!

Later Steve barbequed steak for dinner and Ben made cinnamon rolls for dessert.
 I loved the new pillows and candle they got me too!


0 comments: