Sunday, November 7, 2010

Relief

A couple of Sundays ago Ben did his Board of Review for his Eagle Project.  This is the culmination of many, many  months of work and his nerves were definately on edge!
When it is all over Ben looked at me and said. "where's your camera?"
I was stunned.
I told him I left it home because I definately thought he would NOT want his mom taking pictures of this ordeal - lol.
Well I was wrong.
He wanted to remember the moment!  The relief, the sense of accomplishment and achievement!
So when we got home I snapped this picture (it will have to do)


We are definately so proud of his hard work and dedication to accomplishing this goal!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Ben!! That is so Awesome!!! I hope my Boys follow your Great Example!! We are so proud of you!!

donna said...

Congrats Ben!! It is a big accomplishment. Those Board of Review guys can be tough on the younger scouts. On to the Eagles Nest!