Sunday, November 7, 2010

M.O.M.

I have been working on a little project since the kids went back to school .  It comes from a website I heard about earlier this year http://www.powerofmoms.com/.  The premise is that as mom's our goal shouldn't be simply to get through motherhood--we should enjoy the process.  So there are lots of articles and organizational tips to help busy, busy moms find balance in all our pursuits.

The articles are uplifting and empowering - which is super.  I have also been working on their program called Mind Organization for Moms.  This is for anyone who is sick of the messy flow of papers in and out from every direction!  Over the past month or so I have created my space and folders and have found that it keeps my focus on the things most important for that moment and allows other things to go on a list or in a cubby until I am ready to work on them. 
Amazing ... and worth looking into!

 Cubby section
 In and out boxes
 Lists for things currently on the mind or waiting.
Happily Organized!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is awesome!! It's so funny, I was just talking to some friends about how when I was working I was so organized at home and work because I had to be because I knew how much time I had to finish things! But now that I'm in my 7th week home, my files are a mess and I can't seem to find the time to get organized!! I'm definitely going to read this!! Thanks so much for the tip!!!

lorelie said...

I'm totally impressed! I need to get myself organized...before I drown in all this paper! Thanks for the ideas and example.