Friday, October 15, 2010

"The Level of Sweetness"

Sam and Brody are such good buddies.
They go to school together and love lots of the same things ... so they always have fun playing together.
The other day they played at our house for about an hour.
Trains...Monster Trucks...Videos...Basketball...Car Jumps...
They were mostly outside looking like such "sweet" boys, having such a good time together!


a little while later ...  I went upstairs and found this ....


[I knew I was in for a surprise when Sam tried to block me from going upstairs - lol.  Honestly, they were only upstairs for a few minutes.]

We didn't have time to clean it up right then because we were off to pick-up from school and go to Ben's Track Finals, so I told Sam he would have to help me clean it later.

When we got back from the track meet,  I was surprised with this ...


Susie had stayed home to finish her homework (and stay out of the heat and dust) and she also cleaned up Sam's room, unloaded the dishwasher, set the table, and started making dinner.
As I always say ...

The Level of Sweetness is High!

Sweet boys, playing and having fun together!
and
A Sweet girl, who is always willing to help her Mom!

2 comments:

Raimi said...

Oh my! They really did have a good time in Sam's room-LOL. I think Brody owes Susie a treat for cleaning that up!

I didn't even clean Brody's room before their playdate today :-).
Thanks for letting Sam come over today.

Sam and Holly said...

Good girl! I love when Millie has those moments. How can they be so helpful and sometimes so not helpful?