Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Lot Going On

The last couple of weeks have been fun and busy.  Grandma was visiting so of course we squeezed a lot of extra projects into our already crazy schedule!  Here's what we did ...

Celebrated Grandma's Birthday,
Attended Junior Jam with Susie Troop,
Painted 19 Field Trip T-Shirts for Sam's Preschool Class,
1 Orthodontist Appointment,
Shopped with Connie for her upcoming Cruise,
Worked some more on Ben's Eagle Project,
2 Cross-Country Meets,
Learned to Make Grandma Day's Fudge,

2 Soccer Games,
DUP (Daughter's of the Utah Pioneers) Innvitations for Connie's Upcoming Meeting,
Susie Received a Student of the Month Award,
Sam's Field Trip to the Safety Fair,
and
66 Scrapbook Pages
(a few of our favorites)

No wonder I am a little tired ... but I am moving on to my big organization project (more on that later)!

2 comments:

Raimi said...

oh my, you have been super busy! I am always amazed at the # of scrapbook pages that you and Connie are able to knock out. Great job, ladies! Let me know when you are caught op on yours, I will send my photos your way :-).

lorelie said...

I'm exhausted! It's amazing that you can get so much done in a month...and document it! I might just have to try that. Looks like you are enjoying life!!!