Friday, September 20, 2013

General Conference Printable

I love watching General Conference and reading the talks in the Ensign when they come out - and it is always a little better with a cute notebook and a few treats :)

This month I wanted to take a little something to do with General Conference to the ladies I visit teach.  I found several cute ideas online but I couldn't download and print either one.  So I created my own (with my Rhonna Design App) based on the one I saw here ...

I folded the top part in half and made a tag to tie on the bag and then I glued the other part onto these plain notebooks that I found in a 3 pack at WalMart.   So simple!



click here and here to download

 jpeg here

jpeg here

1 comments:

Raimi said...

Thank you for sharing your idea and tags. Super cute! I used your tags and created conference bags for the sisters I VT :)! Thanks again!