Friday, June 14, 2013

Camp Kick-off

10 days and counting!


We had a successful Camp Kick-off - telling and showing the girls what to expect this year at camp, and giving the leaders and parents some final instructions.
We used our target logo everywhere!  In the middle of each of the pinwheels and on each of the cupcakes.   We will also be giving the girls a camp charm with the logo on it :)  Targets and arrows everywhere!

Click on image to download



Here is one without a date...


(* Imaged created and shared by Lynette Willie)

1 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE your logo for camp. I just got called to be my stake's camp director and we are going to do "aim high" for our camp theme...so I am not computer savy...hand me a sewing machine and I can make about anything...but with a computer I am lost. I was wondering how could I change the temple inside to be the outline of the houston temple where we live. Is this something you could explain how to do, or could I pay you to do it? I would love a reply if you have the time...sarahyde8 (at) gmail.com