Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Girls Camp

I recently got called to be the Assistant Stake Camp Director - so exciting!  I loved going to camp when I was in mutual, and Susie loved going for the first time last year.  The ladies I am working with are awesome!  So I am ready for this adventure.

I am now busily searching pinterest, blogs, and everywhere else for inspiration and fun ideas.


Our theme is...
Aim High
It is based on a conference talk given by Henry B. Eyring titled "Help Them Aim High" and also a talk by Thomas S. Monson titled "Pathways to Perfection".


click to download


Hopefully, when all is said and done, I can post what we ended up doing and how it all worked - so that I can add to the 'pool' of ideas out there.

3 comments:

donna said...

I am so excited for the girls! I love the theme and the logo. This is going to be a great year at camp.

Bridget said...

I couldn't find a place to email you... but I was wondering if you would share your logo with my ward for Girl's Camp? I found you through Pinterest. Not sure how to get in touch with you? :)

Unknown said...

Sure ... Email me at camiesugden@yahoo.com