Monday, October 1, 2012

CSAW

Susie and I just returned from a Girl Scout event known as
CSAW
[Cadette, Senior, Ambassador Weekend}

The girls all had a great time!! 
There were amazing workshops for them to attend including a ropes course and zip line (new this year), tons of friends to run around with, free time and of course a campfire complete with songs, skits and s'mores!!

The cute girls of Troop 2061 


 Hair Bling Workshop led by me
(Making flowers to use as hairpins/barrettes)

 The Fleece Blanket Workshop + note the fancy braid from the Hair Design Workshop

 Tie Dye T-shirt Workshop

Mustache Fun with my silly girls!


So, so much fun for the girls.  The best part is watching how excited they are and what a good time they are having.
But .... it is so, so exhausting for the leaders ... leading workshops, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, making sure the girls are taken care of.  I think the lack of sleep put me over the edge and on Saturday I had a bad cold ... kind of a bummer, but I got through it.

0 comments: