Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Stay-Cation

While the boys were off on their canoe adventure we had a my Mom join us for a 'stay-cation'.  I hired the cutest babysitter (and helped her with her college fund) to play with the kids every afternoon - she did stuff like go to the park, go on a picnic, bounce on the trampoline, swim, color and play games.  



While the kids were entertained my Mom and I scrapbooked - Hooray!  



{ 82 pages completed }

In the evenings we went out to eat (so we didn't have to spend time cooking and cleaning up) and then out to do a little shopping (Susie introduced us to LUSH at our mall - bath and body yumminess) or back to the house to swim with the kids.  So fun and relaxing.  Just what I needed.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

82 pages?!?!?! That is crazy!! Way to go!! I need a stay-cation so I can get some sewing done!! ;)