Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going Private

I'll admit to having been on the fence about this - but I guess there are people crazier than ex-sister-in-laws (oops did I type that!) ... so, we are going make our blog private.

LoVe blogging because it is a journal of our family's day to day moments, conversations, big events, etc.   I have printed out each year and treasure that record of our life!
&
I LoVe that it has allowed us to stay connected with friends and family near and far (especially grandma and grandpa)! 

I also really LoVe following the blogs of family and friends!

With that said, If you'd like to still follow our blog e-mail or leave us a comment and we will send you an invite!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Camie! I love your blog! Please, please, please can I be invited?

If I do one, I'll invite you!

Thanks,
Jennie Atagi

donna said...

Please send one to me. I didn't want to make my blog private either, but I wanted to be able to write about what my kids were doing without some crazy stalker learning the names of their schools, friends, etc.

Lisa said...

We'd LoVe to follow you still. Please send an invite!

Kathryn S. said...

jksugden@gmail.com please :)

Sam and Holly said...

me, me, me!
connie told you my story I'm guessing? Ugh!
Now I just need to figure out how to make it private!