Monday, January 24, 2011

Crafty Girls

Over the weekend I hosted a Girls Craft Night and we created the darling wreath that the girls from eighteen25.blogspot  posted earlier this month  (seriously .... so many fun crafts out there on the blogs).   We had a fun time chatting and crafting and I love, love, love, my new wreath!

It took 127 3-inch felt circles!
The Girls
* a few ladies had already left

( another craft option was this cute banner that I found here! )

Only one store in our area even carried the styrofoam heart wreath (which I found out after I had planned and invited people to the craft night!)  ... and my sister reported that the stores in her area (Utah) were sold out!

Have you made this yet?

3 comments:

cami said...

Hi Camie,
Finally, looking at this. SOOO cute. I think I might make one this weekend!
Very nice! Cami

Kathryn S. said...

Oh my goodness, too bad I don't live close, I would have invited myself over for that craft night! I love both the heart wreath and hanging pompom. A while ago I actually created a folder to copy and paste cute craft ideas that I find on craft blogs or online websites, just so I don't forget how many fun crafting options are! I'm not creative enough to come up with things on my own. As a matter of fact, I collected several different pictures of those tissue paper pompoms!

Claudine said...

LOOOOVE the wreath! Darn it, now I'm going to have to make one too. And that blog you saw it on is wonderful! So many fab projects, so little time!