Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Here is a little interview Sam did about me for Mother's Day!
1. What does your mom look like?
Brown hair and black eyes
2. What does your mom do all day?
Puts a movie on for me! (I love this because he won't watch movies!)
3. What does your mom like to make for you?
Hot dogs
4. What is your mom's favorite dessert?
Tacos at Costa Vida
5. What does your mom love to play?
Some games ... wii, mario cart, hi-ho cherry oh, wack a mole :)
I love my mom because ... I just like her!
I loved getting a little spoiled on Mother's Day - a nap, dinner, homemade cards, and handpicked cards and gifts.
I hope all the Mom's out their had a great day!

1 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

Ooo, I'm loving that family picture. It's beautiful! Sam's interview is just precious. I'm glad one of your favorite games to play is hi-ho cherry oh ;) too cute