Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do You Want a Duct Tape Wallet?

We have had many requests for Duct Tape Wallets!.
Ben can make a basic wallet with 5 pockets (one of which is an ID window) in many colors like: red, yellow, lime green, orange, pink, white, black, purple, chrome, and tye-dye. Cost is $5.00 Your kids will LOVE them! He can also do customized wallets (see the listing below) pricing will vary.

Drop me an email at camiesugden@yahoo.com or go here for more information!

Leave us a comment by this Friday to win a wallet! Winner will be announced Saturday morning - Good Luck!

4 comments:

Kathryn S. said...

OOO! I hope we win! But I want to buy one at the same time. I'll have to e-mail you with the details. Thanks for making this post we've been trying to buy an inexpensive wallet for John but can't find one.

Stephanie said...

I see that Ben is creative like his mother!! Very awesome idea. I bet many like these because they look to be very compact!

In a nutshell said...

I Love It!!! So great. Keep it up Ben! Do you have ORANGE!

Holly said...

What a great idea, he should go into business!